Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Our client who specialises in the commercial sector is seeking a Site Manager who has experience in industrial refurbishments to join their fast growing team on projects in the North West. They have been in the business for more than a century and take on a mixed bag of projects large and small.
You will be ambitious, team spirited and a have a drive to succeed and progress your career path.
- Supervise direction of site team, reaching targets and deadlines
- Completing all documentation regarding sites: site diary, time sheets, allocation sheets, record of labour etc.
- Reporting to Contracts Manager
- Coordinate plant machinery & equipment
- Keep track of and order in materials
- Liaise with customers when needed
- Report to Senior Management
- Industrial refurbishment Experience
- 3 years + experience as a Site Manager
- SMSTS & First Aid certificates essential
- Must be open to travelling
Please apply with your CV and if you are successful we will contact you.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.