Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
If you are looking for a new Site Manager opportunity in the beautiful Scottish Highlands then this is the opportunity for you!
This is a chance to work with a fantastic house builder, delivering high quality timber kit housing.
This is a permanent job, with a negotiable salary/package!
To supervise all site personnel and make day-to-day decisions relating to site operations.
Main Duties & Responsibilities include:
* Ensuring health and safety standards and regulations are complied with, implementing improvements as required.
* Ensure Site Inductions are implemented and all properly recorded and filed.
* Make fundamental decisions regarding operations on site to ensure works are coordinated and efficient.
* Liaise with architects and engineers regarding drawings and specifications and ensure all are kept up-to-date and in good order.
* Efficiently supervising employees and allocating work on a daily basis.
* Efficiently supervising/ensuring the supervision of all non-employees on site - including sub contractors, agency workers, work experience placements, clients, visitors.
* Manage sub contractor call-offs of labour requirements to meet programme demands as well as coordinate any internal requirements for labour, also ensure resources are tracked to ensure labour demands are being met.
* Diaries- ensure site diaries are kept up to date daily, recording all requested information.
* Identify training and development needs of employees.
* To guarantee and manage quality of work produced and to implement company QA procedures to manage the process.
* Monitor Contract programmes to ensure key dates are met, as well as implementing 2-4 week look-ahead programmes to control the works.
* Ensuring that all materials required are available on site timeously.
* Provide a material take-off in order to quantify materials timeously.
* Produce information required lists / TQs' to ensure information is timeously concluded ahead of site teams commencing work packages.
* Produce a 'snag' list prior to completion of project and ensure the issues are concluded timeously in line with programme deadlines.
* Completion of appropriate allocation and day work sheets ensuring, if need be, these are challenged before signing.
* CITB SMSTS site supervisor certificate
* CSCS Card
* First aid certificate
* Drivers licence
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.