Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
PERMANENT CONSTRUCTION SITE MANAGER
COMPETITIVE SALARY & BENEFITS
This opportunity for a permanent Site Manager joins a regional Developer who operate throughout Sussex, Surrey & Kent. They deliver a number of different schemes working both for other housebuilders and Housing Associations. They have an excellent reputation for the quality of the build they produce and how they go about it. They have an experienced and dedicated management team and work in partnership with their subcontractors, suppliers and consultants.
You will have a sound knowledge of housing projects and have a proven track record of managing new build sites as the number 1. You will be driven and capable of running and delivering site completion smoothly and on time, from initial site set up to handover, maintaining high levels of health & safety and delivering a high quality of workmanship in time and to budget.
The role has a clear route to promotion within the company, to Contracts Manager and then further so on offer is a clear career path that will reflect your dedication, work ethic and performance.
Key skills and experience required:
* Maintaining high levels of health, safety and environmental standards
* Strong communication, liaison and customer facing skills
* CSCS, SMSTS & First Aid at Work.
* Day to day supervision and co-ordination of on-site staff, subcontractors, plant and materials
* Building and maintaining good relationships across all subcontractors and direct employees
* Maintain strict quality control procedures and conduct regular site safety checks
* Strong attention to detail with a keen eye for producing a high quality finish
* Good IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Leading and managing all organisational resources on the project
* Ensuring progress of all construction activities
* Ensuring all individuals are fully aware of their required duties and responsibilities
* Ensuring clear information flow to all parties at all times
To apply for this role please send your latest CV. Or to find out more about this position please contact Rob Buckingham at Search Construction & Property.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.