Position: Civils Site Manager
Start Date: 16/03/20
Duration: 14 - 16 Weeks
Freelance Civils site manager required in Essex to join a well established construction company who specialise in heavy civils / Energy / enabling works.
* Civils Site manager with experience in enabling works, drainage, RC slabs, small scale power plant redevelopment.
* Complete project value @ £500k
* Managing full site team and reporting directly into the project manager.
* Must have excellent health & safety and attention to detail skills.
* Must have proven prior experience working on heavy civils projects.
* Prior experience working on power plants, sub stations, turbines desirable.
* Must have SMSTS, First Aid & CSCS.
Please apply for more information with an up to date CV, or contact Connor Roberts at Search.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age