Search is working with a leading contractor involved in the delivery of high value, high spec interior projects for over 3 decades. The business brings expertise in multi trade delivery for a wide range of clients across Scotland.
An opportunity exists for a permanent site manager to join the team in Glasgow. The role duties will include but not be limited to:
- Dealing with drawings, plant and materials.
- Dealing with main contractor site management team.
- Checking operative's quality of work.
- Recording progress and updating schedules where appropriate.
- Assisting with all aspects of onsite health, safety and wellbeing.
- Reacting to site-based situations as they arise, providing solutions.
- Work closely with clients and client representatives.
- Attend progress meetings with clients and other stakeholders.
- Project programming and forecasting works.
- Working closely with the commercial team dealing with variations and assisting valuing works.
To be considered you will demonstrate the following essential criteria:
- Extensive prior experience in commercial interior delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal staff and external customers.
- Friendly approachable and professional mannerism and attitude.
- IT skills - comprehensive ability with Excel, Word, MicroSoft Outlook.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- SMSTS Certification
- Full UK Driving License
The successful candidate will benefit from generous remuneration and benefits.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.