Site Manager - Main Contractor - Manchester - New Build - Permanent
* Are you looking to work with a leading International Main Contractor?
* Do you want to be part of some of the largest projects in the country?
* Want to work with a forward thinking company with a strong pipe-line of work?
Our leading client is working on a exciting new build development in South Manchester, and we are seeking a experienced Site Manager to join this forward thinking company.
The projects consist of a large new build development including Hotels, Apartments and Retail and will be one of the biggest projects in the region.
* Management of Health and Safety onsite
* Prepare Health and Safety Documents
* Programming of projects
* Management of subcontract labour on site
* Delivery co-ordination of materials
* Produce weekly site reports and completion of paperwork consistent with agreed systems and processes
* Attend site meetings.
They require candidates with the following experience:
* No:1 Site Manager Experience
* Experience within large new build mixed use projects (£25m +)
* Managing/supervising subcontractors.
* Working with minimal supervision.
If you have any other questions and would like to apply - please contact Sean at Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.