Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£25.00 - £26.00 per hour
CONSTRUCTION SITE MANAGER
LONDON - STREATHAM
3 - 4 MONTH PROJECT - START - 11TH OCTOBER
@ £26PH - 45 HOURS A WEEK
This role in Streatham is for a freelance site manager. Working on Full ext. internal refurb of assisted living flats
You will be able to demonstrate the following key skills and experiences:
* A track record of successful completion and handover.
* Clear and effective communication skills and competency using IT
* Managing all site staff both in-house and subcontractors, materials and plant.
* Maintaining high levels of health, safety and environmental standards
* Maintain strict quality control procedures, conducting regular site safety checks
* Ensuring the schedule of works and drawings are always aligned to keep the site on track in line with the company build program
* A keen eye for detail, creating, organising and completing snagging lists for job completion to achieve a positive handover.
* Current First Aid at Work Certificate
What to do next:
If you feel this role suits your experience and skill set please apply. If you are seeking a new role in the future please contact Jake West at Search Construction & Property for a confidential discussion on other opportunities.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age