Site Manager - Facades / Cladding
£40,000 - £45,000 + package
I'm working with a main contractor in Manchester who are looking for a Site Manager for the cladding arm of their business. You'll need to be experienced in managing the install of rainscreen / curtain walling packages on high-rise residential developments. It's also ideal for you to come from a strong cladding background and ideally have experience of managing / delivering key building envelope projects.
* Management of the day to day running of exterior / cladding packages
* Accountability for personnel on site, including site employees and sub-contractors
* Overall responsibility for the successful delivery of packages
* Delivering the brief provided by the client whilst ensuring high standards in health and safety and budget control.
* Ensuring satisfactory commercial performance of the contract
* Client satisfaction with work delivered
* Make sure project runs on or ahead of programme at all times
* Extensive cladding or building envelope experience
* Main contracting background would be an advantage
* At least 5 years management experience
On offer for the successful Site Manager is up to £45,000 plus package dependent on skillset and experience.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply or call Jason Fiori at Search Consultancy in Manchester
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.