Site Manager - Main Contractor - Manchester
* Are you looking to work with a leading contractor?
* Are you experienced building residential fit out projects?
* Want to work on large scale projects for the next 4 years?
Our leading North West client are working on one of the largest projects within the North West, and we are seeking experienced Site Managers managing work in Manchester on a £100m + Project.
The projects consist of large scale mixed use new build and our moving on to the fit out stages of this project. We are now looking for Site Manager with experience on large scale fit-out projects to join this leading, forward thinking main contractor.
* Management of Health and Safety onsite
* Prepare Health and Safety Documents
* Programming of projects
* Management of subcontract labour on site
* Delivery co-ordination of materials
* Produce weekly site reports and completion of paperwork consistent with agreed systems and processes
* Attend site meetings.
They require candidates with the following experience:
* No:1 Site Manager Experience
* Experience within Residential Projects fit out
* Managing/supervising subcontractors.
* Working with minimal supervision.
If you have any other questions and would like to apply - please contact Sean at Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.