Site Manager - Main Contractor - Manchester
* Are you looking to work with leading contractor?
* Are you experienced building residential projects?
* Want to work on large scale projects for the next 4 years?
Our leading North West client has been recently awarded some new exciting projects within the North West, and we are seeking experienced Site Managers managing work across in region.
The projects consist of new build and fit out with values from £10m to £40m working in the Residential sector.
* Management of Health and Safety onsite
* Prepare Health and Safety Documents
* Programming of projects
* Management of subcontract labour on site
* Delivery co-ordination of materials
* Produce weekly site reports and completion of paperwork consistent with agreed systems and processes
* Attend site meetings.
They require candidates with the following experience:
* No:1 Site Manager Experience
* Experience within Residential Projects
* Managing/supervising subcontractors.
* Working with minimal supervision.
If you have any other questions and would like to apply - please contact Sean at Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.