about 2 months ago
26,000 - 30,000
Monday - Friday
This is an excellent opportunity for a site engineer looking to progress into a project or contract manager.
I am working with a construction business that specialise in concrete engineering and the ideal candidate for this role will be somebody who is looking to develop into a management position.
The company I am working with are looking to coach and fast track the right candidate into management, helping with chartered qualifications and providing in detail training.
- Oversee work on up to 4 sites at any time
- Ensure each site is set up correctly
- Check technical drawings against what is on site and provide feedback and direction
- Instruct independent engineers on plans and work load for the day
- Complete daily risk assessment's and record information accurately
- Involvement in writing risk assessment's
- Report live site information to Operations Management
- Check quality assurance on site
- Read and understand technical drawings
Key Attribute and Personality
- An ambition to move into project and contract management
- Concrete Engineering would be beneficial
- This role is open to a graduate looking to take their next step in their career
- Happy to travel to multiple sites around the North West
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.