Position: Site Engineer (Surveying)
Start Date: 04/12/2019
Duration: 1 week + (Chance of 1 year project)
Site Engineer required in Reading to join a top tier main contractor who will be required to have own kit and complete a series of surveying work.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Reporting into and assisting a Project Manager
* Follow and implement health & safety systems on site
* General Site Surveying, concrete structure & Steel work.
Qualification /Experience Requirements
* Strong background Site Surveying.
* Solid recent RC Frame construction experience
* CSCS Card
* Extensive knowledge surrounding site safety & quality control
* Ability to read plans and drawings
* Own kit required
* Own laptop required
* First Aid (preferred)
Please apply for more information with an up to date CV, or contact Connor Roberts at Search.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age