Search have an excellent permanent opportunity for a Civils Site Agent in Aberdeen.
Working with a renowned engineering contractor, involved in the delivery of a challenging infrastructure project this role offers an excellent opportunity for long term employment.
The Site Agent will report to the Project Manager and play a vital role in assisting with the delivery of a £20m project that involves new build roads, structures, demolition and associated earthworks
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Managing the movement of plant and materials on site
* Overseeing and directing sub contractors
* Ensuring site paperwork is up to date and to standard
* Overseeing Health and Safety, Toolbox Talks and RAMS ensuring a safe working environment
* Reporting progress to the P.M - assessing performance against programme and ensuring works are to design.
Candidates must have:
* Relevant qualification in civil engineering
* SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid a
* Demonstrable experience in the delivery of specialist civil engineering projects (ideally highways)
The successful candidate will receive a comprehensive package including car / car allowance + benefits.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.