I am recruiting for an my client who are a well know construction company, they are looking for an experienced Site Administrator/Documents Controller to join their busy team based to support on 2 very busy sites.
This is a temporary role that is expected to last until the end of the year for the right person and there is the possibility of securing a permanent position due to the success of the business.
Ideally you will have experience of working on a construction site to be considered for this role. You will be an experienced site administrator that also has experience of supporting the site with some document Control.
You will travel and work from 2 sites based in the West Dunbartonshire area so you must have access to your own car.
This really is an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen to progress within a well established construction organisation.
- Dealing with incoming calls to the site
- Electronic and paper filing/processing
- Document Control
- Able to take and generate minutes
- Preparation for meetings in advance (teas/coffees, lunches, printing minutes etc)
- Processing expenses
- waste Management records
- Procurement of supplies for site
To be Considered:
- Awareness of H & S mainly for site access and egress
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Time management
- Team worker
- Self motivated
- Competent with Word and Excel
- Must have strong work experience in a customer service role
- Be available immediately
- Excellent telephone manner
If you would like to discuss in more detail, please apply now by submitting your CV or call Denise at the Glasgow office.
Connect with me: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/denise-mcgillivray-28b05947
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age