I am recruiting for an experienced administrator to work on a construction site in the Oswestry area.
The role is full-time and is confirmed to be ongoing for at least 6 months - working hours will be Monday to Friday, 8:00-5:00.
Pay will be dependant on experience, however, we are looking at an hourly rate of £9.00-£10.00.
The ideal candidate should have prior experience working in an administration/receptionist role within a construction environment and should feel confident in working all aspects of a site office.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Covering the reception area and checking visitors in and out of the site
- Dealing with telephone and email queries
- Managing the site office - ensuring the site is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Document control and helping put a filing system into place
- General administration duties: scanning, filing, faxing, post and data-entry
This is a full-time role which is confirmed for 6 months, however there is a possibility of extension.
Our client wants to interview ASAP, so if you feel that you are a suitable candidate please apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age