As a Site Administrator you will ideally have similar experience from the construction industry and must be confident working in a fast paced, deadline focused environment.
You must be confident working on your own initiative, take ownership over your workload and be a flexible and adaptable team player.
You must have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel.
* Dealing with Material Control
* Document control
* Scanning detailed drawings over to the site manager
* Organising meetings including booking rooms
* Diary management
* Email management
* Preparing and tracking expenses alongside timesheets
* Organising travel and accommodation
* Filing, scanning and archiving
* Additional administration duties as required
If this Site Administrator vacancy sounds like the role you've been looking for, apply now with an up to date copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.