Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Consultant- Search Consultancy, Manchester City Centre
Competitive Basic Salary + Uncapped OTE
Industry leading training and structured career path
Some of the benefits of working as a Recruitment Consultant for Search Consultancy!
- Prime Manchester City Centre location
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent commission structure and rewards
- Sunday Times Best 100 company
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - 'Platinum' status
- Bi-Annual company wide incentive for top performers
- Annual company awards with amazing prizes for top performers and teams
- Industry leading in house training coupled with ongoing coaching and support
- Structured development plans for all consultants with a clear path to progress to consultant, senior and beyond
- Holiday buy and sell scheme!
- Dress down Fridays and much more!
About Search Consultancy
Working for the Office Services Division of Search in Manchester, you will be joining a supportive and multi-award winning team in a business.
To date Search Consultancy have amassed numerous awards including best agency and the much coveted investors in people platinum status. We are also a Sunday times top 100 company to work for, this coupled with industry leading training and 4.6 /5 on trustpilot means your career in recruitment couldn't be in safer hands!
We are best known for recruiting:
- General administrative vacancies
- Receptionists, Office management, EA and PA's
- Secretarial vacancies including legal secretaries
- A variety of general management within the office setting.
Due to continued growth and success we are looking to add a further two people into our permanent recruitment division.
As you would expect this role would suit an individual either looking to start their recruitment career or with limited recruitment experience looking to realise their full potential. Search offers unrivalled training for trainee's
- Previous recruitment experience is not needed, we would love to hear from individuals who are self motivated, target driven and with experience in sales
- Career minded, hard working
- Confident with your ability to build rapport
- Pro-active approach to identifying business development opportunities
Don't miss out on this lucrative opportunity and apply online today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.