Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
about 1 month ago
Experienced Signage Installer Required - Relocation to Australia - £40,000 per year
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experience signage installer to relocate and work for one of our international clients in Sydney, Australia.
Our client are a corporate signage manufacturer and installer, with a Sydney based factory giving them the ability to manufacture all kinds of signage with their own machinery, meaning they have total control over the quality they have built their excellent reputation on.
With exclusive accounts for some of Australia's largest banks and retail chains, their order book is strong and they are looking to grow their team of installers, covering projects all over Australia, meaning this opportunity is perfect for someone open to travelling and seeing different areas of the country.
The role itself will entail the manufacture and installation of signage using aluminium extrusion, sheet metals, acrylic, PVC foamex, wood and other materials.
Responsibilities will include assembly and on site installation of all signs in accordance with shop-fitter plans and drawings to ensure accuracy, shopping centre guidelines and Australian rules and standards. You will be expected to travel both intra-state and inter-state to carry out required work.
You would also be expected to communicate with on-site project management teams and other site forepersons. Some supervisory experience would also be an advantage
The successful candidate would be expected to display the following experience and skills :
* 5 years + of signage installation experience within 3D signage and high tack print media
* Good written and verbal communication skills with confidence in client facing situations
* Good attention to detail with the ability to multitask and work under pressure
* Achieving deadlines and managing project timelines
* Enthusiastic, motivated, organised with a professional attitude
* Managing client expectations and experience of liaising with end clients and building key relationships
* Flexibility for weekend work
On offer for the right candidate is the following :
* Opportunity to relocate to Sydney, Australia
* Assistance with your relocation (1st month of accommodation will be arranged for you and you will have access to a company vehicle to use both for work and in your spare time)
* 20 days holiday per year
* Company sponsorship
* 70,000 AUSD (£40,000) per year salary
If you would like to discuss this role further and register your interest, please contact Richard on 01133088007 or apply online with your up to date CV for a call back
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.