Shunter Driver, Coventry, £14.11 - £15.32 per hour, plus bonus
As a shunter, you will appreciate the importance of health and safety. When working for Martin Brower, you'll see this taken to the highest level. Having the very best shunter training and using the latest technology, you'll be providing a service that guarantees the safety of both employees and customers at all times.
In this shunter job, you'll be ensuring the loading area operates efficiently when making vehicle movements within the yard; coupling and uncoupling so that the delivery process runs smoothly.
Lots of companies say that people are their most important asset. At Martin Brower they genuinely mean it.
Modern vehicles and equipment, as well as world class training ensures you have all you need to deliver a world-class service.
There are a range of benefits to suit your lifestyle; Life assurance, healthcare and a generous contributory pension scheme.
In spite working for a global company with a huge customer base, it's surprising how genuinely family oriented they are. Everyone is a name, not a number so you'll be sure to fit right in from day one.
What to expect:
- £14.11 per hour days / £15.32 per hour nights
- £29,532.23 /£ 32,483.36 plus bonus
- Weekly PAYE pay (40 hr contract)
- Four day working week, four shifts in seven days
- Permanent day and night shifts available. 11 hours
What you'll need
- All trailers are multi-temperature (frozen / chilled & ambient) so you'll need to be adaptable to this
- Team work and communication with colleagues are vital, so you'll need to be able to work effectively with others
- Previous experience as a shunter or a driver is essential
So, if you're exploring your options, then apply to Martin Brower today and be part of their global family.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.