£23,764 (£457 per week)
Monday - Friday, Days & Nights- 45 per week
I am currently working with a well established recycling company looking to recruit a multi skilled shovel driver to join there growing operation. The ideal candidate would have a Shovel Loader certificate and be a multi skilled operator and have previous experience in a recycling operation and a NVQ in waste management would be desirable but not essential.
* Load and unload products in the yard and work part of a small team
* Carry out driving duties transporting materials around site and loading vehicles while working outdoors
* You must have a detailed knowledge of current manufacturing processes
* Ensure the safe and efficient operation of the plant including routine maintenance, production levels, and production related quality and target achievement for the site under your control as directed by the Senior Glass Technicians
* Develop and maintain all process documentation, ensuring compliance with current standards on safety, quality, reliability and process and ensures standards are followed.
* Loading shovel licence and access platform
* Flexibility to cover all technician roles on site
* Assist in shutdowns when required
* Sets and maintain high standards
* Identify sources of issues on plant quality
* Carry out tasks designated by management in a safe and diligent manner.
* Comply with health and safety related rules and policies
Required Skills & Attributes:-
* A valid shovel licence certificate
* NVQ in waste management would be desirable but not essential
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Good communication skills
* Multi skilled and be able to adapt to other job roles
* Willingness to work overtime when required
* Must have a flexible approach to working hours
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.