Do you have shift management experience in a warehouse or depot environment? Why not consider this fantastic opportunity as a Shift Manager with a leading company in Carrington? You'd be earning £30,000, managing a great team in a positive and friendly working environment.
The Shift Manager role:
As a Shift Manager, you'll be responsible for the warehouse's shift structure, ensuring that materials are processed in a safe, compliant and timely manner. You will need excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and a calm head is a must. Forklift truck experience and a full driver's license are also required for this role.
Our client is looking for a Shift Manager with some experience in the goods-in process and being computer literate with basic technical knowledge of IT products. There's a comprehensive training programme, and if you're technically-minded, able to follow instructions and processes, you may see your career prosper. Someone who uses their initiative, who is collaborative would do well in this role.
What you'll need for the Shift Manager role:
- GCSE Maths/English or equivalent
- Warehouse management experience
- Forklift truck experience and driver's license
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Some knowledge of working with Regulatory Organisations would be a significant advantage
In return, you'll receive a fantastic compensation and benefits package, a supportive and collaborative workplace and a clear career path. For the right candidate, this Shift Manager role will be a superb introduction to a growing and forward-looking company where they can develop their talent.
Your Shift Manager Perks:
- A competitive salary of £30,000 per year
- Significant pathways for career progression
- A welcoming, inclusive team
- 6am-14:30/14:30-23:00 mon to fri rotation
- initially on 08:00-16:30 until site is functional
If you're interested in this Shift Manager role based in Carrington and earning £30,000 per year, apply today, and someone will be in touch very soon to begin this short interview process.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.