Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
5 months ago
Warehouse Shift Manager
Location: Haydock WA11
Days: Tuesday - Saturday
FTC - 6months with opportunity to go perm
This well known Client is in need of an experienced manager to run a crucial shift.
* Experience with WMS systems and Working knowledge of IT systems
* Prioritise daily workloads
* Perform daily team briefings & Shift handovers
* To ensure the smooth running of the Warehouse operation, paying particular attention to all aspects of health & safety procedures and quality
* Management of running the shift
* Efficient and timely handling of any stock movement
* Effective communication
* To communication plans with the operations teams to ensure standards are met
* To ensure compliance with the company's Health and Safety policy and procedures
* An experienced Warehouse Operative who has supervisory or management experience
* PC Literate.
* Strong man-management skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Team player.
* Customer focused
* An understanding of warehouse systems
* An excellent communicator who can lead teams comfortably
* An enthusiastic and dedicated attitude to work
If you feel you meet the criteria of this role please apply now
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age