Sheltered Housing Scheme Manager - Part time - Temporary to Permanent
Lytham St. Anne's
£10.00 per hour
Search Consultancy is currently recruiting for a Sheltered Housing Scheme Manager on a temporary to permanent contract, on behalf of a Client. The role is working Part time hours - 8am - 1pm
Responsibilities of the role:
* Maintain an accurate and up-to-date record in individual files regarding matters which affect individual residents (emergency contact details etc.) and ensure this information is passed onto the external monitoring service (Tunstall Response).
* Maintain records of daily events including emergency calls, service records, fire practices, accidents, changes of ownership, vacant flats, residents in hospital, repair and maintenance visits, visitors to the scheme and any other events.
* Maintain the electronic diary, providing details of key daily occurrences.
* Report day to day repairs as necessary and inspect work carried out by contractors. Ensure that the buildings and environment are maintained in a clean and tidy condition at all times.
* Liaise with Social Services, Voluntary Services and appropriate ancillary services as required.
* Notify relevant agencies, relatives, Housing Services Manager and Tunstall Response immediately of the death of a resident, admission to hospital, or respite services.
* Attend reviews of residents who are awaiting discharge from hospital/respite care.
* Liaise with home care staff and tradespeople regarding access to the building.
* Oversee the maintenance of landscaped gardens.
* Check the efficient running of the laundry equipment and supervise the use of the laundry.
* Supervise use of the guest room, liaising and working jointly with the Domestic to maintain the bookings diary, ensure cleaning, collecting payments and issuing receipts.
* Make notes of relevant complaints from the residents/relatives and report to the Association immediately.
* Report immediately to the Housing Services Manager or Executive Director any suspected incidence of racial or other harassment of a resident.
* To ensure that the Association's Equal Opportunities Policy is fully implemented at all times.
To be considered for this role you must be:
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Enhanced DBS
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0161 835 8772 for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age