Search Construction is looking to recruit a Safety, Health & Environmental Manager to work for a company involved in the installation of domestic energy efficiency measures such as external wall insulation and heating systems.
The role based in Edinburgh involves:-
- Control the SHE functions of construction projects to ensure compliance with regulations and construction legislation.
- Provide effective SHE support and expertise and promote a positive SHE culture.
- Lead SHE improvements and implement opportunities for continual improvement.
- Develop, improve and maintain the Safety Management System.
- Carry out site audits, inspections and contractor engagement workshops.
- Monitor and report on key SHE performance measures.
Candidates should hold a NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate, ideally have a Construction based degree with a working knowledge and understanding of CDM2015 and duty holder's roles.
Experience on social housing refurbishment projects would be advantageous however they will also consider candidates with sound construction industry experience.
Please apply online.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.