Search Consultancy are currently recruiting a SharePoint Administrator for a national organisation.
Based from their Manchester offices and the SharePoint Administrator will initially be required to help the organisation prepare for the deployment of a new SharePoint based EDRMS.
The SharePoint Administrator will be the go to person for support and Administration duties within the business and have experience in the following areas.
* Experience with EDRMS systems.
* Extensive SharePoint experience, training and associated qualifications.
* Worked in an ICT team previously at 2nd / 3rd line support.
* Worked in an ITIL aligned ICT team, or have a working knowledge of ITIL / Service Management
* Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach
* Experience of working with and managing third party suppliers
* Experience of managing a SharePoint environment from end to end.
* Experience of working within a project team environment
Some of the responsibilities the SharePoint Administrator are expected to include:
* Identify and address any architectural deficiencies
* Test Incident resolution
* Implementation of monitoring services
* Disaster recovery planning
* Performance testing
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age