Position: Setting Out Engineer
Day Rate: £250 - £300
Start Date: 10/02/2020
Duration: 1 week (holiday cover)
Up to £300 a day on offer for a Setting out Engineer with their own kit in Hampshire to join a well established construction contractor who specialise in Building, Rail & Civils projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Project will include but not be limited to deep drainage, installation of services, carriageway and footway construction.
* Experience delivering roadworks, kerbing, drainage and paving.
* Monitoring the quality checks
* Reporting into and assisting a Site Manager
* Assisting with planning/programming site activities and with design issues if applicable
* Follow and implement health & safety systems on site
* Setting out and level control onsite
Qualification /Experience Requirements
* Strong background within Highways
* Solid recent new roads/major roads construction experience
* CSCS Card
* Previous experience in setting out and level control onsite
* Extensive knowledge surrounding site safety & quality control
* Ability to read plans and drawings
* Section 278 Works / S278 Schemes
* Own kit & laptop required
* Civil engineering or other relevant qualification, HNC/HND (preferred)
* Full UK Driving Licence
* First Aid (preferred)
Please apply for more information with an up to date CV, or contact Connor Roberts at Search.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age