Service Transition Manager / IT Managed Services Project Manager
Ideally Midlands based, but locations across England considered for the right candidate
Skills & Experience Required
* You will have extensive IT Managed Service Provider Outsource knowledge operating within the ITIL frameworks and ISO/IEC standards
* Have a strong experience of transitioning IT services in an outsourcing environment within ITIL frameworks
* You will have excellent understanding of service methodologies and approaches; preferably with some previous operational experience
* You will be highly motivated and results driven with a personal desire for success and be able to deliver against pre-agreed goals and exceed targets and objectives
* Have the ability to develop good working relationships with customers and internal teams within pressurised environments
* ITIL Foundation & Service Transition Lifecycle certification
* Prince 2 foundation & Practitioner certificate
* You will manage key activities during Contract Due Diligence & Joint Verification to ensure that issues that would have a detrimental financial impact or would prevent provision of service to the customer are avoided.
* Manage the Service Transition process to ensure new services go live with minimal impact to the customer
* You will develop key deliverables during Transition to facilitate Transformation & Continual Service Improvement to develop services to the contracted levels in a smooth and rapid manner
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.