Search are working with a client in the Coalville area who are looking to add an experienced Sales, Service and Parts Administrator to their existing team on a permanent basis.
Having worked with this client on numerous occasions, we can verify that this client has a great reputation in the market and values their employees.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
* Creating New Service & Maintenance Agreement Documentation
* Sending Renewal Agreements on time
* Creating Extended Warranty Documentation
* Following up Contract Quotes in order to convert to an order
* Processing Engineering Paperwork for Invoice or pass for Quotations
* Following up Repair Quotes in order to convert to an order
* Use of Excel and Word Mail Merges
* Other Administrative tasks as necessary
In order to be considered for this position you will have:
* Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Be able to handle a fast paced department
* Have the ability to think on your feet
* Have good sound administrative skills with attention to detail
* Work well under pressure and abide to precise time lines
* Training on processes and systems will be supplied if required.
* Be able to work co-operatively with other members of the organisation.
Salary- £19,000- £20,000pa
Hours of work- 8.30- 5.00pm
25 Days Holiday, Pension
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.