Service Protections Manager - Disaster Recovery Specialist - DR-SC - relationship building
This is a fantastic opportunity to build out an area, really make your mark and higher around you as the team grows for a prestige Financial Services business.
You will be offered:
- Latitude to make decisions and govern how goals are reached
- Set strategy, 1 year, 3 year, 5 year plan
- Progression route, succession planning, the hiring manager wants you to be pushing for there role and they will support you on your career journey
- Help build a stable and resilient service inline with modern thinking and best practice
- Have an Finance Sector background
(thoughts behind are that applications are FS specific and to learn how it all hangs together and what regulations impact on DR within FS whilst working on a major transformation programme would be a big an ask)
- Be at management level now and have a proven background in Disaster Recovery planning
- Have implemented regular tests of DR plan / strategy
- Have worked on Disaster Recovery Governance that meet regulatory requirements in financial services
- Have the skills and DR subject matter expertise to see that tests are fit for purpose
- Have worked DR end-to-end and by that we mean you will have ensured action is taking on faults to stop future issues
- Have experience with Business Service Catalogue (you will be pulling apps together into a BSC and be advocate of the savings in multiple apps going through fall over tests together)
- Work at business level where your Softer Engagement skills are as key as your knowledge of DR, you will build relationships, drive project work, engage and influence at all levels, getting buy in from all including initially resistant Stakeholders
- Have a structured approach to work, you will be supported in creating a 90 day plan in joining but the 1 year, 3 year, 5 year plan will be yours
- Have a background in Project Work as well as BAU as first year will be dominated by project work
- Have merger experience
- Have migrated from Distributed DR Decentralised Model to a Single DR Centralised Model
- Have experience of Service Now ITSM tool set
- Have Automation Tooling Experience
For this career enhancing move please send me your CV in the first instance or call me.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.