Salary £24,362 plus £3,250 location allowance per annum pro rata
We are currently recruiting for a service manager in the north London area. Our client is looking for someone with experience in this role who can start ASAP for a 1 month temporary assignment with a possibility of a permanent role in the future.
To deliver the service in line with our client's values and recovery focused approach supporting the core accountabilities. This is a front line management role, with responsibility for the day to day management of the service contracts, financial staff management, support of people using services and building maintenance.
1. Manage the day to day running of the service/ location(s) to provide recovery focused delivery.
2. Manage the quality and support provided to people using services in line with RF service models.
3. Ensure operational KPI's on people using services, outcomes, utilisation and voids, etc., are met.
4. Ensure data entry to Management Information & reporting systems is accurate, timely and in line with
quality assurance requirements.
5. Prepare information and reports for internal and/or external use.
6. Lead on positive risk management practice within the service/location(s) and where appropriate
escalate concerns to the Area Manager
A relevant professional qualification (QCF/NVQ minimum level 3) or working towards/willing to
undertake a qualification
Management qualification (minimum level 3) or working towards/willing to undertake a qualification
Significant understanding of Mental Health Issues
Substantial experience of working with a housing and social care background
Substantial experience in managing a caseload of individuals with complex needs
Experience in carrying out investigations and writing reports and recommendations
Experience in managing budgets
If you would like to know more about this role then please contact Kate on 01293 848129
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.