Are you an experienced Service or manufacturing engineer with a strong mechanical background?
My client are looking to add to their service team. Currently operating in a highly competitive market globally. With a workload that is driven by customer product lifecycles the business requires flexibility, agility and pro-activity at all levels.
The role is positioned as part of the Technical team and will have the responsibility for representing the company on customer premises. The overall purpose of this role is installing and commissioning products globally whilst supporting end-end ownership of key customer supply needs, this includes but is not limited to;
- Installation and commissioning products.
- Manufacturing and assembling in workshop.
- Proactive input to any/all improvement activity that drives the business forward.
- Supporting design and other areas as required.
To be successful for this role you will need:
- Education to HNC level in Mechanical Engineering & 5 years' experience in a similar environment.
- Manufacturing in a workshop environment.
- Tool room and assembly skills.
- FMCG experience would be advantageous.
- Strong heavy engineering experience
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, the opportunity to travel globally and scope to progress in your career.
Apply by submitting your CV or for more information contact Nicole on 01412727772.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.