An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Service Engineer to join an industry leading manufacturer. The role would be field based and once trained you'll have scope to travel the country going through installations, commissioning & servicing.
We are interested to hear from any individuals who have relevant experience or a keen interest in working with SCADA Systems, Mechanical Engineering or Vacuum Equipment. Training will be provided but joining the team with the right 'can do' attitude is the most important element.
Working as part of a team the Service Engineer role will be trained to support the servicing, repair and testing of Systems and machinery. The role would suit a self-motivated individual with a flexible attitude and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced customer driven environment. .
Your main duties in this job will include:
- Servicing, installation and commissioning of equipment
- Carrying out scheduled maintenance
- Attending breakdowns and resolving to completion of repair
- Accurate recording of data to complete reports both internally and to customers
- In carrying out duties, comply with: Contractual requirements, Regulatory requirements, Quality Management System, HR Policies and Health & Safety Policies.
To be considered for this position, you must have/be:
- In possession of an HNC in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Experience working with SCADA systems (AllenBradley, Siemens Step7 & PIA Portal)
- Full driving license
- Ability to work under pressure
- Professional and positive can-do work ethic
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Confident in building and maintaining good customer relations
The successful candidate will be supplied with a Company Vehicle, Laptop & mobile phone to be able to carry out the field based duties assigned to them. The salary with this role will depend on experience as this is a highly specialised product and as such, training will be required to ensure familiarity with the machinery & operations
If you're interested in finding out more, hit apply and we can discuss the job.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.