Fixed Site based
Salary up to £35000 p/a
We are very excited to working with a new client who are looking for an experienced Service Engineer based in Newcastle. Our client is an international market leader in their field who specialise in providing specialist equipment and services from their diverse range of customers. Within this role, you are responsible for performing preventative maintenance and repairs on a range of electric equipment.
- Trouble shooting and problem solving any breakdowns and malfunctions
- Consulting with customers on repair and safety issues
- Generating sales leads during service visits
- Follow up full process by working to guidelines and industry standard expectations completing documentation and paperwork in a timely manner.
- Electrical engineer - either time served or qualification/ degree
- Particular knowledge with 3 phase motors, control circuits, drive couplings, brakes, gearboxes and volt relay & contractor circuits
- Knowledge of risks involved when working at height.
- Good communication and inter personal skills.
If you find this role of interest and would like to discuss further, please do not hesitate in coming back to me.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.