Service Desk Technician (2nd Line Support / Sharepoint and O365)
Our client, a leading healthcare organisation based in Sussex, is seeking an experienced Service Desk Technician who possesses strong Sharepoint plus ideally O365 and Azure to join their growing team and business. The role will join a team of 4 people and act occasionally as a Team Leader in the abscence of the manager.
* Deliver a 1st class IT support experience to our users across multiple sites in the UK
* Troubleshoot and resolve user IT support requests in a professional and efficient manner within agreed SLA's
* Provide customer focused 2nd line support for the locations with a specific focus on supporting Sharepoint
* Customer facing / remote take over and telephone-based support
* Completing the onboarding / offboarding process
* Laptop/Mobile/Desktop build and provisioning including asset register management
* Documenting all IT tasks within the service desk tool or IT document library
* Project work when required
* In-depth knowledge of Sharepoint and Sharepoint Online
* Exchange Service mailbox administration
* Significant (2 years min) proven experience in delivering high quality customer focused support of a multi-site Active Directory/Windows desktop environment.
* Familiarity with Microsoft Azure and Azure Active Directory
* Microsoft Office365 administration
* Active Directory administration - user accounts, profiles, security groups/OU management, group policy.
* Good all-round knowledge of enterprise environments, pc's, laptops, mobiles and printers.
* Self-starter who is able to work without close supervision to achieve business goals
* Highly customer-focused
* Clear communicator with excellent customer service skills.
* Calm, organised and professional manner even when working under pressure.
This role will suit an experienced 2nd Line Support professional seeking their next challenge within an expanding business.
Please contact us ASAP for more information or apply on-line.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.