Service Desk Manager
Search Technology is currently working in partnership with our global client in recruiting for a Service Desk Manager, the purpose of this role is to be responsible for managing the day to day actives of the UK and Global Team.
You will be responsible for managing the service performance against agreed SLA's and monitoring performance of all systems.
The Service Desk Manager is responsible for the smooth running of the IT Service Desk and the operational business relationship with, both, internal & external customers through the management of agreed service deliverables and assessing, analysing, developing, documenting and implementing changes based upon, approved, requests for change.
The role will involve:
- Provide first line IT support to our employees both in the UK and overseas
- Provide NetSuite system administration & support
- Provide IT infrastructure and hardware support including setting up new starters
- Procuring IT hardware, software, appropriate licences and maintenance agreements, as directed/required
- Manage and negotiation with all technology related third parties, acting as a point of co-ordination (Incl: Telecomms)
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Manage landline and cell phone infrastructure
- Ensuring business continuity/disaster recovery capability
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable IT skills and knowledge (ideally ITIL) including experience of providing first line support
- ERP and Systems administration experience ideally NetSuite
- Project Management skills
- Experience of managing ( and negotiating with) third party suppliers
- Good stakeholder/relationship skills
- Flexible and can do attitude with a willingness to work across the spectrum of hands on to more strategic areas
- Up to date with technologies and trends
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.