Job Title: Service Desk Engineer (1st / 2nd Line)
Location: East Sussex
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
Have you recently worked with cloud services or are you keen to provide support within this space, coming from a physical environment?
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced 1st and 2nd line support engineer to join a highly successful business based in East Sussex.
The company is a key part of an international company where IT is critical to their continued success and growth.
Working in a small team of 4 people you will be responsible for resolving customer incidents, changes and service requests, whilst always maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and meeting IT Service Desk SLA targets.
You will diagnose and resolve hardware and software incidents, including operating systems and across a range of applications, both commercial and internally developed bespoke software.
You will install, configure and issue new IT equipment ensuring compliance with internal procedures e.g. completing required checklists, maintaining Active Directory etc.
A number of applications and networks are managed by their international office(s) so you will also liaise with them on escalated issues.
Key Experience Required
- We are looking for someone with at least 3 years' experience in 1st and 2nd line support that has a solid knowledge of Active Directory, Win 7 and Win 10 and Office 365.
- Excellent telephone manner and face to face communication skills
- Hardware support - desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile device issues.
- Software support - OS upgrades, software configuration and updating, software troubleshooting
- Experience of Active Directory services
- Experience of Windows 7 / Windows 10 / Office 365 issues.
- Personality is just as important to us as technical skills and we are looking for someone with a can-do attitude that has a great deal of common sense and a friendly and engaging personality.
The company work to ITIL so any knowledge in this area would be welcome as would any IT-related qualifications.
If this sounds like a great opportunity for yourself, please contact me for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.