Service Desk Analyst
£20,000 - £24,000
Fixed Term Contract 18 mths
Search Consultancy's global private sector client has a requirement for a Service Desk Analyst to provide telephone, desktop, email and remote support at the 1st line level on an 18 month fixed term basis.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
* To receive and log all calls and emails from internal customers and record all pertinent information.
* To provide initial assessment of categorisation and prioritisation for all incidents.
* To ensure incidents are assigned and escalated where necessary to the relevant support teams.
* To provide regular communication to customers concerning the status of incidents; maintain ownership of incidents ensuring status updates and resolution according to KPI's.
* To proactively manage all individual and team assigned incidents and new requests.
* To resolve 68% of incidents on a F2F basis using information available in the SSG portal.
* To participate in the 24 x 7 Out of Hours on Call Rota.
* To provide initial assessment of all Service Requests.
* To provide regular communication to customers concerning the status of Service requests.
* To ensure relevant proof of approval is visible in all Service Requests.
* Maintain ownership of Service Request ensuring status updates and resolution according to KPI's.
* Provision, maintenance and deletion of user accounts.
* To process all leaver requests in line with the Employee Exit Administration Policy.
* To issue all companywide communications relating to Changes, outages, downtime, deployments and upgrades.
Key skills & experience
* Two or more years' experience working in a busy and diverse service desk role.
* Experience of incident Management / mobile devices and technologies
* Experience of Service Request Management.
* Experience of Asset Management and of Service Catalogue.
* Excellent problem solving skills with a logical approach.
* Excellent customer interaction/service skills.
* Experience of AS400 system and also of working to an ITIL framework.
* Experience in a Windows 7 environment.
* ITIL (v2 or v3) Foundation Level would be beneficial.
* Any Service Desk professional qualification would be beneficial.
* Excellent team skills.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.