x5 Service Desk Analysts (Service Desk, Engineer, Analyst, 1st Line, 2nd Line, AD, Active Directory, Win, Windows, Helpdesk) - Permanent - Coventry
Search IT are currently looking for x5 Service Desk Analyst's, on a permanent basis for one of our fast growing global businesses in Coventry.
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Skills/requirements for the Service Desk Analyst are:
- Previous experience in a Service Desk or Helpdesk environment are vital for this role
- Some Active Directory knowledge with a preference for experience in this area
- Windows Desktop experience in versions 7 through to 10
- PC building skills
- Experience of working with mobile devices is highly desirable, either Android or iOS
- MS Office experience
The responsibilities for the Service Desk Analyst would be:
- To act as the first point of contact for all ICT support queries whether it be via phone, email or face to face.
- To resolve as many queries on first contact as possible within the remit of the team and within knowledge. To escalate within the team if you are unable to deal directly and to ensure knowledge is gained going forward.
- To log all queries on the Service Desk management software ensuring 'tickets' are fully noted, categorised and assigned and managed within SLA's.
- To prioritise and escalate tickets accordingly.
- To identify problems from repeat incidents and escalate internally.
- To be able to provide meaningful instruction to users at their technical level of understanding, and be able to advise users on best practice (E.g. File management and storage issues).
- To provide general support including support Microsoft Office products.
- To administrate company mobiles phones and provide guidance.
- Administration of user accounts using Active Directory.
- Support printer and photocopiers and liaise with the leasing company to manage fault resolution and facilitate meter readings.
Within this role you have the chance to propel your career through an excellent training programme which will provide you with a clear progression path to the specific area you want to move into in the future. Alternatively, if you are someone who loves working directly with end users and wants to stay in this sort of position they would still be very interested in speaking with you.
As you know a good team is built up with a mixture of levels of experience.
This role is an ASAP start
If you or anyone you know would be interested in this role, please send an up-to-date copy of your CV to be considered for this position.
x5 Service Desk Analyst (Service Desk, Engineer, Analyst, 1st Line, 2nd Line, AD, Active Directory, Win, Windows, Helpdesk) - Permanent - Coventry
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.