FTC of 12 months with the possibility of going permanent.
My client is a fantastic established but growing company that has a vacancy for a Service Coordinator based from their head office in Nuneaton.
Working as part of a friendly team, this position will be fast paced but highly enjoyable!
Key duties include:
- Assist area service managers allocate monthly jobs to engineers.
- Book customer call outs and pass to area service area supervisor or engineers.
- Sort through engineer's weekly job reports, analyse and transfer info to customer account on the system.
- Obtain prices from suppliers for parts and acquire cost paperwork from engineers enabling the creation of quotes for customers.
- On receiving purchase order or instruction to proceed from customer booking parts fits or repair jobs onto the system and create job sheet with job number.
- Schedule visits with customers when required.
- Check supplier incoming purchase invoices against job cost sheets, ensuring accuracy in pricing.
- Answering & recording telephone messages
- Receiving & storing deliveries/stock
- Setting up new client accounts manually & computerised.
- Clearing maintenance visits.
- Cancel expired contracts.
- Chase customer purchase order numbers.
- Organise engineers training.
- Deal with H&S matters.
- Complete customer supplier questionnaires.
- Assist with company annual accreditation renewals.
- Check service vehicles records and book servicing and MOT appointments.
In order to be considered for this position, you will have excellent communication skills, strong people skills with the ability to build relationships, a fantastic work ethic and sense of humour. You will also have worked within a similar role where you have had to schedule appointments and complete necessary administration. Strong IT skills are a must.
40 hours a week
£22k- £25k dependent on experience
Start date March 2020
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.