Service and planning coordinator vacancy- Immediate Start - Leicester based- up to £20k dependent on experience.
My client is a successful and established business that has seen excellent growth in recent years. Due to this success, they're now looking to recruit 2 permanent people in the service planning department who can work as part of a team who coordinate engineers across the UK.
- Calling sites and booking in works
- Arranging permits to work with shopping centres
- Arranging access equipment where needed
- Answering phone calls and queries from clients both verbally and written.
- Ensuring engineers have work planned in their diary based on skill set and location.
- Ensure client portals are kept up to date.
- Associated administration
- Updating customers as and when required
In order to considered for this position, you will need to have strong communication skills, be able to build rapport with engineers, peers and customers alike, have good administration and IT skills and be comfortable multi-tasking and working to deadlines.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and benefit package and join a friendly and hardworking team within a growing business.
£19-£20k- Immediate Vacancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.