Job Title: Service & Parts Advisor
Job Type: Full time/Permanent
Location: Horley, Surrey
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
Do you have a real passion for Customer Service? Do you have an interest in cars?
We now have a fantastic and a very exciting Customer Service/Sales opportunity which has now become available for a well established Motor business. We are looking for highly motivated candidates who have a real passion for customer service and a can do attitude to join the motivated and successful team within the showroom and the workshop as a Service & Parts Advisor.
Do you have what it takes?
You will be the key link between the customers and the workshop, and the face of company in which you will be responsible for the full Customer journey, from welcoming the customer to understanding their requirements, booking in work, ordering parts, raising an invoice, and presenting the completed job; you will also need to deal with any invoice or other queries as they arise.
You will need to be determined and proactive as you will be capable of making decisions
with integrity as well as having personable and strong communication skills for building relationships and rapport with the companies client base.
* Outstanding customer service skills with the ability to handle conflict demands.
* Previous experience within the Motor industry
* Have a good mechanical awareness or understanding of cars and parts.
* Possess excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills.
* a full clean UK driving licence
* Other qualifications relevant to the motor industry.
* Have a passion and ability to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
* Offer flexibility in your approach and the ability to work as part of a team.
* Experience in the use of vehicle service software/ warranty systems.
* Experience in responding appropriately to challenging customers or customers complaints.
* Possess high levels of integrity and drive to succeed.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.