Service Management Analyst - engaging with stakeholders, reporting, understand IT support but non-Tech role
This is the chance to help build out a key operations function. You will get to create best practice, use ITIL, be given decent amount of autonomy but with your division manager's full support and help.
You will report into the Service Delivery Manager and this will build on the strong support background you have but that ability to work on IT Support from a business perspective where you co-ordinate, you create processes and best practice, you improve and innovate but you do not hands on fix things anymore.
- Strong engagement skills, take a customer focused approach, able to work collaboratively with Stakeholders of varied levels and get buy in
- Managed Service Interruptions end to end, taking to resolution and RCA
- Have an IT Support Background and be able to bridge the business support background, proven track record of communicating issues and timescales in a timely manor to Stakeholders both in and out with IT
- Worked with 3rd parties, building strong relationships with them and internally
- Report on key issues, producing the relevant MI as needed and helping to create these templates
- Worked with SLA's and experience with or comfortable monitoring Service Level Requirements and Operational Level Agreements and business users satisfaction with a Continuous Improvement model in mind
- Have experience of / demonstrate a strong understanding of ITIL both at interview and in your CV
- Be able to or have experience of set up processes in line with ITIL and set up system of Root Cause Analysis for preventative support in a scaling environment
- Natural problem solver
- Have worked in Investments or Finance Sector
- Have worked with application support or Batch in the past
Operate a follow the sun model so no on-call or anit-social hours, flexible environment.
This is an opportunity to build out a Service Offering at enterprise level, not something that comes along often and can be a career maker for your future in this business and beyond.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.