Are you an experienced and competent Administrator?
Are you looking for more responsibility within a role and a faster paced environment?
I am looking for an Administrator to join my well established and marketing leading client based in Bellshill on a full time permanent basis. This is a very fast paced environment where you will be required to provide extensive administration support to various departments within the company.
Your duties will include:
* Provide quotes for parts and supplies as well as upgrades for clients
* Process orders for parts and supplies and follow this process through to end
* Liaise with multiple departments to obtain parts and supplies, and arrange shipment for these
* Preparing shipping documentations
* Dealing with queries through phone and email
* Organise engineers to attend sites to service equipment
* Arranging travel and accommodation for engineers to attend service's
* Liaise with site based engineers
* Manage material supply for jobs on site
* Raise PO's and invoices for orders
* All general administration tasks
* Someone who is used to working at pace
* Due to the demand of this role, someone who can work on their own
* Pro active approach
* Excellent attention to details
* Previous experience within spares or service departments would be advantageous
* Technical background and knowledge would be advantageous
* Engineering qualification would be highly advantageous but not essential
This is a really good opportunity, which offers internal progression as well as a competitive salary of up to £25K DOE, company pension and great company benefits.
Apply with your CV or contact Andrea in the Glasgow Office on 0141 272 7807
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.