Administrator - Burgess Hill - £22,000
Due to continual growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join an industry leading organisation in Burgess Hill. You would be joining the team as an administrator working within the Sales Department.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Logging information on internal systems
- Assist in the preparation of training programmes
- Arranging travel requirements for the team
- Work closely with internal stakeholders
- General ad-hoc administration tasks
- Extremely organised and able to multitask
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Previous experience working within the engineering industry would be advantageous
This role is full time, permanent Monday to Friday.
If you have the relevant skills and ready for a new challenge, apply today or contact Mike at Search Consultancy, Brighton.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.