6 month contract - with the likelihood of extension
Competitive rate of pay
My client, a leading pharmaceutical company based in Merseyside, is looking to recruit a Serialisation Lead on a 6 month temporary contract.
Key responsibilities of the Serialisation Lead are:
- Review and update specifications to define the business and technical requirements for serialisation
- Ensure Project and Validation lifecycle documentation are in place to support the project in a compliant manner.
- Lead end to end FAT/SAT, commissioning testing
- Support qualification activities.
- Ensure Coordination of integration between global SAP and packaging line.
- Ensure Software Management release process is in place
- Ensure Coordination of integration between global SAP and serialisation systems across the IT stack
- Support vendor contract Control (Marchesini and Optel)
- Prepare SOPs for operational use and management
The ideal candidate:
* Will have previous experience working in the pharmaceutical industry in a similar role
* Will have previous experience in the development of lifecycle documentation, namely specification, criticality assessments, RTMs, FAT and SAT protocols.
If you are an experienced Serialisation Lead looking for your next challenge please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age