Job Title: SEO Executive
Job Type: Perm
Are you passionate about Marketing and keen to make a difference? Are you committed to thriving in an award winning environment and to giving something back? Do you want to further your career whilst also helping others? If so, we want to hear from you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading charity that is recruiting an SEO Executive as part of a best practice drive
* Work with the team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
* Work with the marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
* Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
* Track, report and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
* Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
* Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
* Any other duties as required within the department.
You will have:
* Proven experience in a similar role
* Acute attention to detail
* Possess a real passion for the digital marketing industry
* Good understanding of both on-page and off-page SEO techniques
* Able to read and understand the data from Google Search Console and Analytics
* Able to work to deadlines with effective time management skills
* Great interpersonal skills - phone, email and face-to-face
* Proactive, organised and willing to take on responsibility
* Good understanding of the role of a Marketing and Communications Department
* Excellent verbal and written communicator
* Excellent multi-tasking skills.
If you are looking for the chance to shine with a brand that can really advance your career - and to genuinely help others while you do so - then we want to hear from you!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.