SEO and Content Specialist
Exciting opportunity available for an SEO and Content Specialist with our client based in the North East of Scotland working within e-commerce. This is a fantastic technology led company with a creative and innovative culture who also offers flexible working options.
With exciting plans for fast growth, our client is always looking to add more passionate and dynamic people their Marketing Team.
About the role:
In this varied role you will create and implement the SEO strategy for the business. With a focus on increasing website traffic and improving page rankings in major search engines using both organic and paid advertising methods.
You will be empowered to take the lead on all SEO activities including technical, content and outreach initiatives as well as managing pay per click campaigns. Carrying out on-page and off-page optimisation to improve web pages and gain search engine rankings.
- Develop and implement an SEO road map from the ground up
- Undertake a full review of current search engine optimisation approaches and make recommendations for improvements to the Website
- Produce engaging content for their blog, social media account, product pages, landing pages or orchestrate the writing, leveraging other teams, contractors or agencies
- Contribute to the social media strategy and, if required, take an active role in Social media, outreach, competitions, and other initiatives
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant experience devising and implementing successful SEO strategies
- A proven track record of increasing website traffic
- Approaches including Google AdWords and PPC advertising
- An enthusiasm for keeping up to date cutting edge trends in SEO and marketing and sharing your discoveries with the team
- A strong understanding of Google Search Console and Google Analytics for analysing, monitoring and reporting
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.