Workday Senior Specialist - 100% remote - Permanent
An international Workday End-User is looking for a Senior Workday Specialist with experience of various Workday modules to join their team. Their global Headquarter is in Amsterdam but they have offices spread across Europe and Canada and they are happy to consider candidates working remotely from UK, Netherlands or France.
As a Senior Workday Specialist you will closely work with the business' leadership team to provide system support and to ensure Workday optimization, reporting directly into the CHRO. You will lead HRIS projects, including the integration on Workday of newly acquired businesses.
This is a great opportunity for experienced Workday Analysts/Consultants to step into a senior role and to take global responsibility for Workday within a well-established and growing business.
Please note: you will be required to travel to Amsterdam once a month.
Senior Workday Specialist - Required Profile:
- Previous Workday experience in either a support or implementation role is essential for this role
- Ability to configure Workday, ideally experience of multiple modules
- Flexibility to travel, as monthly trips to Amsterdam will be required
- Great communication and customer-facing skills, ability and experience to provide system support to multiple end-users
- Eligibility to work in UK, France or Netherlands
If you are interested in a Workday role with an International end-user, then please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.