**Senior/Head Waiter - Beautiful Hotel - Horsham area - £18k + service charge **
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior/Head Waiter to work in an Award Winning fine dining restaurant. As Senior Waiter you will be expected to work effectively as part of a team ensuring that all operations within the dining room run smoothly. The Senior Waiter will be passionate about great food and have a good knowledge of fine cuisine and wines.
The forefront of this prestigious hotel group is its people and ensuring they feel valued and well rewarded for what they deliver on a daily basis.
The perfect candidate must be:
* Supervising junior team members.
* Support the Supervisor in the smooth running of the section.
* Delivering excellent standards of service in a friendly and professional manner to our guests.
* Assist with training and development of junior team members.
* Proactively welcoming and greeting all guests and visitors to the Restaurant and the Hotel.
* To assist in the set up if the restaurant before service, ensuring all required items are stocked and ready.
* To seat guests offering them menus, drinks and providing explanations of the menu when required.
You will ideally come with a strong food and beverage background within a similar role from a hotel or venue sector with a minimum 4 star standard experience.
The role will be 40 hours per week 5 over 7. In return you will be offered 28 days holiday, discounts across the group, personnel pension plan, uniform and meals on duty and much more!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.