Search Consultancy is seeking to place an AS&T Senior Validation Specialist in a contract lab-based role focused on the optimisation, development and validation of an RT-PCR based assay.
This role is based with a global pharmaceutical company, at their site in Liverpool. The salary is competitive.
You'll have direct experience of RT-PCR assay development, DNA extraction and optimisation and be a modest expert in nucleic-acid based assay validation. Your previous experience as an AS&T Senior Validation Specialist will demonstrate the ability to work in a regulated environment (biologics, diagnostics or other).
As an independent worker and RT-PCR Specialist, you'll have experience of the transfer of assays across labs/Sites and the analytical ability to troubleshoot and serve as an SME. Can you showcase excellent technical writing skills and present experience of supporting regulatory submissions in a Biotech environment?
Critical Senior Validation Specialist responsibilities:
- Performs tests by following established methods and accurately documents test results
- Provides guidance /training to other lab staff as required
- Authors protocols and reports for suitability studies and investigations to support testing and compliance issues
- Ensures laboratory instruments are qualified, calibrated and properly maintained and documentation complies
The successful AS&T Senior Validation Specialist candidate will:
- Have a Bachelor degree in a relevant scientific discipline with 6-8 years experience, Masters with 4-6 years experience or PhD with 2-4 years experience.
- Have knowledge of ICHQ2 guidelines for validation of assays.
- Be an SME on RT-PCR
If you're interested in this AS&T Senior Validation Specialist role, please apply online today.
Due to COVID-19 you'll only be expected and encouraged to return to your new office environment when it's deemed safe to do so. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone. Your health and safety are of primary importance to Search Consultancy and the clients we represent.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.